Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dawg Days of summer. (boring but informative)

Wow it's been another full week since I updated this. I keep waiting for something good to happen so that I can have something interesting and funny to write about. Unfortunately this does not seem to be a good time for interesting things. Since last week I have pretty much played NCAA 09 on Xbox 360 and worked. The thing about NCAA is that for the first time ever it is not fun at all as apparently I suck. I don't know if now that I am over 30 there is an issue or what but I can't seem to do anything right in that game and it is not going well. I will Improve it is like an obsession for me but as it currently stands after week one I have no Offense.

On Thursday I did go and O's game with Mike. It was a good time and I had alot of fun. Anytime I can get to Camden it's a good time. The O's lost the game by a run but it was fun to hang out with Mike have some beers and watch the game. Then we went home I pulled up NCAA 09 football and guess what Mike crushed me.. So you see now that while it is not fun I am very competitive and just have to get better. This is currently not working I have to win. So like I said I am on a mission.

On Sunday night we had a party with some of our neighbors at this girl Shannon's house. It was a blast. We had some beverages and played trivial pursuit and some game that was kinda like pictionary we had to pass the little electronic game thing around and try to get our teammates to guess the word it gave us. All in all I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Our minions got a little drunk (on 4 beers) and provided entertainment for the evening. Rob answer to everything after a while was Toshiba or TRUMP!!!!!! even though they had nothing at all to do with the question. I also found out my wife pays more attention to things I am doing than she lets on. She's busting out answers in Trivial Pursuit like Bob Costas. I was just floored.

Finally last night we just hung out and watched Hopkins .. a reality show about the Hospital here in Baltimore. The next big thing is trying to secure our new place next week. Hopefully it's there through the weekend. If it is it's ours on Monday.

So like I said there is not a whole lot that happened and this post is boring but really it was just a boring dog days of summer week. Hopefully something good will happen this week that will provide me with some material.

Dad

No comments: